Owen L. Cyrulnik
Owen Cyrulnik is a co-founder of Curiam and serves as a Managing Principal. He is the primary architect of Curiam’s investment policies and is responsible for overseeing the underwriting, due diligence, and monitoring of the litigations that Curiam evaluates and finances.
Mr. Cyrulnik has nearly two decades of experience on both the plaintiff and defense sides of complex litigations. Before starting Curiam, Mr. Cyrulnik was a partner of Grais & Ellsworth LLP, a litigation boutique that was a pioneer in financial crisis litigation on behalf of institutional investors. Mr. Cyrulnik was named “litigator of the week” by the American Lawyer for his work on behalf of purchasers of mortgage-backed securities. Prior to joining Grais & Ellsworth, Mr. Cyrulnik was a senior litigator at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP where he represented defendants in general commercial, securities, and patent litigation.
Mr. Cyrulnik graduated summa cum laude from Yeshiva University with a B.A. in philosophy, and he received his law degree magna cum laude from Harvard Law School. Most recently, he was named one of Lawdragon’s 2020 Global Leaders in Legal Finance.
Latest from Owen L. Cyrulnik
- Curiam Capital’s Owen Cyrulnik Participates in IMN’s Litigation Finance Virtual SeriesFebruary 23, 2021
- Litigation finance crowd talks underwriting hurdles, case budgets, conflict managementJune 7, 2019
- Owen Cyrulnik to Speak at the Harvard Litigation Finance SymposiumMarch 25, 2019
- Follow the Money: High Performance Counsel Interviews The Leadership Team of Curiam Capital LLCNovember 29, 2018
- Cyrulnik Will Be Speaking at CFA Society New York Litigation Finance EventJuly 9, 2018
- Former Litigators Launch New Litigation Finance Firm Curiam Capital LLCFebruary 1, 2018