Owen L. Cyrulnik
Owen Cyrulnik co-founded Curiam and serves as a Managing Principal of the company.
Mr. Cyrulnik is the primary architect of Curiam’s investment policies and is responsible for overseeing the underwriting, due diligence, and monitoring of the litigations that Curiam evaluates and finances.
Mr. Cyrulnik has nearly two decades of experience on both the plaintiff and defense sides of complex litigations. Before starting Curiam, Mr. Cyrulnik was a partner of Grais & Ellsworth LLP, a litigation boutique that was a pioneer in financial crisis litigation on behalf of institutional investors. Mr. Cyrulnik was named “litigator of the week” by the American Lawyer for his work on behalf of purchasers of mortgage-backed securities. Prior to joining Grais & Ellsworth, Mr. Cyrulnik was a senior litigator at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP where he represented defendants in general commercial, securities, and patent litigation.
Mr. Cyrulnik graduated summa cum laude from Yeshiva University with a B.A. in philosophy, and he received his law degree magna cum laude from Harvard Law School.
Latest from Owen L. Cyrulnik
- Phillips Nizer Adds Richard Kaye as PartnerDecember 7, 2018
- Anup Misra Joins Curiam Capital as Director with Focus on Intellectual Property-Related Litigation FinanceDecember 3, 2018
- Follow the Money: High Performance Counsel Interviews The Leadership Team of Curiam Capital LLCNovember 29, 2018
- Curiam Named in Alt Credit’s 12 for 2019November 21, 2018
- Need Litigation Finance? Don’t Skip These 5 StepsOctober 19, 2018
- Burford Raises $250 M in 24 Hours, Litigation Funding Rolls OnOctober 4, 2018