J. Ross Wallin
Ross Wallin is a co-founder and Managing Principal of Curiam. He heads the firm’s business development and new business initiatives.
Before co-founding Curiam, Mr. Wallin worked as a litigator for 18 years at several New York law firms, representing both plaintiffs and defendants in some of the largest cases in the country. Most recently, Mr. Wallin was a partner at Grais & Ellsworth, where he helped institutional investors recover hundreds of millions of dollars in securities litigation arising from the 2008 financial crisis. Before joining Grais & Ellsworth, Mr. Wallin worked at Cravath, Swaine & Moore and Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, where he developed expertise in securities, antitrust, corporate governance, and commercial litigation.
Mr. Wallin graduated cum laude from Davidson College with a degree in political science, and cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where he was a member of the University of Pennsylvania Law Review. He was named one of Lawdragon’s 2020 Global Leaders in Legal Finance.
Latest from J. Ross Wallin
- Curiam Capital’s Managing Principal Ross Wallin Participates in 3rd Annual LF Dealmakers ForumNovember 9, 2020
- Follow the Money: High Performance Counsel Interviews The Leadership Team of Curiam Capital LLCNovember 29, 2018
- Ross Wallin interviewed on Podcast for Litigation Finance JournalOctober 1, 2018
- Wallin Will Be Speaking at Inaugural Litigation Finance Dealmakers ForumJuly 9, 2018
- Ross Wallin To Participate In Breakfast Panel On Litigation FinanceFebruary 8, 2018
- Former Litigators Launch New Litigation Finance Firm Curiam Capital LLCFebruary 1, 2018