J. Ross Wallin
Ross Wallin is a co-founder and Managing Principal of Curiam. He heads the firm’s business development and new business initiatives.
Before co-founding Curiam, Mr. Wallin worked as a litigator for 18 years at several New York law firms, representing both plaintiffs and defendants in some of the largest cases in the country. Most recently, Mr. Wallin was a partner at Grais & Ellsworth, where he helped institutional investors recover hundreds of millions of dollars in securities litigation arising from the 2008 financial crisis. Before joining Grais & Ellsworth, Mr. Wallin worked at Cravath, Swaine & Moore and Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, where he developed expertise in securities, antitrust, corporate governance, and commercial litigation.
Mr. Wallin graduated cum laude from Davidson College with a degree in political science, and cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where he was a member of the University of Pennsylvania Law Review.
Latest from J. Ross Wallin
- Phillips Nizer Adds Richard Kaye as PartnerDecember 7, 2018
- Anup Misra Joins Curiam Capital as Director with Focus on Intellectual Property-Related Litigation FinanceDecember 3, 2018
- Follow the Money: High Performance Counsel Interviews The Leadership Team of Curiam Capital LLCNovember 29, 2018
- Curiam Named in Alt Credit’s 12 for 2019November 21, 2018
- Need Litigation Finance? Don’t Skip These 5 StepsOctober 19, 2018
- Burford Raises $250 M in 24 Hours, Litigation Funding Rolls OnOctober 4, 2018