J. Ross Wallin
Ross Wallin is a co-founder and Managing Principal of Curiam. He heads the firm’s business development and new business initiatives.
Before co-founding Curiam, Mr. Wallin worked as a litigator for 18 years at several New York law firms, representing both plaintiffs and defendants in some of the largest cases in the country. Most recently, Mr. Wallin was a partner at Grais & Ellsworth, where he helped institutional investors recover hundreds of millions of dollars in securities litigation arising from the 2008 financial crisis. Before joining Grais & Ellsworth, Mr. Wallin worked at Cravath, Swaine & Moore and Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, where he developed expertise in securities, antitrust, corporate governance, and commercial litigation.
Mr. Wallin graduated cum laude from Davidson College with a degree in political science, and cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where he was a member of the University of Pennsylvania Law Review.
Latest from J. Ross Wallin
- Burford Raises $250 M in 24 Hours, Litigation Funding Rolls OnOctober 4, 2018
- Ross Wallin interviewed on Podcast for Litigation Finance JournalOctober 1, 2018
- LF Dealmakers Forum in NYC Brings Together Funders, Lawyers & InvestorsSeptember 24, 2018
- Disclosure Rules, Ethics Hang Over Legal Funding ConferenceSeptember 18, 2018
- Portfolio Finance as a Tool for Law Firm Business DevelopmentJuly 16, 2018
- Wallin Will Be Speaking at Inaugural Litigation Finance Dealmakers ForumJuly 9, 2018