Molly L. Pease
MS. PEASE LEADS THE DAY-TO-DAY OPERATIONS OF CURIAM CAPITAL WITH A PARTICULAR FOCUS ON SOURCING, UNDERWRITING, AND MONITORING THE FIRM’S SINGLE-CASE AND PORTFOLIO LITIGATION FUNDING INVESTMENTS.
Ms. Pease started her career as a litigator with a focus on large-scale reinsurance, insurance, antitrust, and securities disputes on behalf of plaintiffs and defendants. Ms. Pease also worked as Executive Director and General Counsel at multiple law firms to develop and implement long-term business strategies in all aspects of firm management including financial analysis and reporting, business development and marketing, human resource recruitment and management, legal project management, information technology systems, and office operations.
Ms. Pease received her law degree from New York University School of Law and her undergraduate degree in Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University. She is a member of the faculty of the High Performance Counsel #ThinkTank sessions and is on Law360’s Legal Industry Editorial Advisory Board.
Latest from Molly L. Pease
- New to Litigation Finance? Start Here.May 22, 2020
- Law360’s 2020 Legal Industry Editorial Advisory BoardApril 24, 2020
- HPC #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry: What is Top Of Mind?May 1, 2019
- Molly Pease Confirmed as Faculty for High Performance Counsel’s #ThinkTankMarch 4, 2019
- Molly Pease to Speak at The Knowledge Group’s Live WebcastFebruary 11, 2019
- Follow the Money: High Performance Counsel Interviews The Leadership Team of Curiam Capital LLCNovember 29, 2018