Molly L. Pease
Ms. Pease leads the day-to-day operations of the firm, while also supporting the firm’s business development efforts and the underwriting and monitoring of Curiam’s investments.
Previously, Ms. Pease worked as Executive Director and General Counsel at law firms to develop and implement long-term business strategies in all aspects of firm management including financial analysis and reporting, business development and marketing, human resource recruitment and management, legal project management, information technology systems, and office operations. Ms. Pease started her career as a litigator with a focus on reinsurance, insurance, and securities disputes on behalf of plaintiffs and defendants.
Ms. Pease received her law degree from New York University School of Law and her undergraduate degree in Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University.
Latest from Molly L. Pease
- Phillips Nizer Adds Richard Kaye as PartnerDecember 7, 2018
- Anup Misra Joins Curiam Capital as Director with Focus on Intellectual Property-Related Litigation FinanceDecember 3, 2018
- Follow the Money: High Performance Counsel Interviews The Leadership Team of Curiam Capital LLCNovember 29, 2018
- Curiam Named in Alt Credit’s 12 for 2019November 21, 2018
- Need Litigation Finance? Don’t Skip These 5 StepsOctober 19, 2018
- Burford Raises $250 M in 24 Hours, Litigation Funding Rolls OnOctober 4, 2018