Molly L. Pease
MS. PEASE LEADS THE DAY-TO-DAY OPERATIONS OF CURIAM CAPITAL WITH A PARTICULAR FOCUS ON SOURCING, UNDERWRITING, AND MONITORING THE FIRM’S SINGLE-CASE AND PORTFOLIO LITIGATION FUNDING INVESTMENTS.
Ms. Pease started her career as a litigator with a focus on large-scale reinsurance, insurance, antitrust, and securities disputes on behalf of plaintiffs and defendants. Ms. Pease also worked as Executive Director and General Counsel at multiple law firms to develop and implement long-term business strategies in all aspects of firm management including financial analysis and reporting, business development and marketing, human resource recruitment and management, legal project management, information technology systems, and office operations.
Ms. Pease received her law degree from New York University School of Law and her undergraduate degree in Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University. She is a member of the faculty of the High Performance Counsel #ThinkTank sessions, is on Law360’s Legal Industry Editorial Advisory Board, and has been named one of Lawdragon’s 2020 Global Leaders in Legal Finance.
Latest from Molly L. Pease
- Law Firms Building (or Discussing) a Contingency Practice Should Consider These 5 PointsNovember 12, 2020
- Prediction on State of the Legal Industry ValidatedOctober 6, 2020
- Key Takeaways from LFJ’s Quarterly Industry Roundup on Commercial Litigation FundingJuly 31, 2020
- 2020 Litigation Finance Survey ReportJune 22, 2020
- Litigation Finance as Business Development Tool to Support Advancement of Women in Law FirmsJune 17, 2020
- New to Litigation Finance? Start Here.May 22, 2020