MS. MOLLY L PEASE LEADS THE DAY-TO-DAY OPERATIONS OF CURIAM CAPITAL WITH A PARTICULAR FOCUS ON SOURCING, UNDERWRITING, AND MONITORING THE FIRM’S SINGLE-CASE AND PORTFOLIO LITIGATION FUNDING INVESTMENTS.
Ms. Molly L Pease started her career as a litigator with a focus on large-scale reinsurance, insurance, antitrust, and securities disputes on behalf of plaintiffs and defendants. Ms. Pease also worked as Executive Director and General Counsel at multiple law firms. There she developed and implemented long-term business strategies in all aspects of firm management. These included financial analysis and reporting, business development and marketing, human resource recruitment and management, legal project management, information technology systems, and office operations.
Ms. Pease received her law degree from New York University School of Law and her undergraduate degree in Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University. She is a member of the faculty of the High Performance Counsel #ThinkTank sessions, is on Law360’s Legal Industry Editorial Advisory Board, and has been named one of Lawdragon’s 2020 Global Leaders in Legal Finance.
Latest from Molly L. Pease
- Molly Pease Appears on Danos Associates’ “Pathway to Success” SeriesDecember 14, 2022
- Molly Pease Discusses How Litigation Funding Can Move the Needle on DEI in the LawFebruary 16, 2022
- Molly Pease to Speak at Litigation Finance Journal Panel on What to Expect in 2022February 2, 2022
- Curiam Capital’s Molly Pease Discusses the Lifecycle of Litigation FinanceSeptember 28, 2021
- Women Who Wow: Molly PeaseMarch 22, 2021
- Women of Curiam CapitalMarch 8, 2021