Anup Misra primarily assists with the underwriting of financing opportunities related to intellectual property litigation. He also works on business development and the monitoring of ongoing litigation for Curiam’s investments.
Mr. Misra has over a decade of experience representing clients in complex intellectual property and general commercial litigation. Prior to joining Curiam, Mr. Misra was a senior associate at Winston & Strawn LLP, where he defended large technology companies in high-stakes patent litigation and provided guidance and counseling related to the management and acquisition of patent portfolios. Before joining Winston & Strawn, Mr. Misra was an associate in the intellectual property and litigation groups at Mayer Brown LLP and Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP.
Mr. Misra graduated from Pennsylvania State University with degrees in Computer Science and Mathematics and cum laude from Case Western Reserve University School of Law, where he was an editor on the Law Review.
Latest from Anup Misra
- Phillips Nizer Adds Richard Kaye as PartnerDecember 7, 2018
- Anup Misra Joins Curiam Capital as Director with Focus on Intellectual Property-Related Litigation FinanceDecember 3, 2018
- Follow the Money: High Performance Counsel Interviews The Leadership Team of Curiam Capital LLCNovember 29, 2018
- Curiam Named in Alt Credit’s 12 for 2019November 21, 2018
- Need Litigation Finance? Don’t Skip These 5 StepsOctober 19, 2018
- Burford Raises $250 M in 24 Hours, Litigation Funding Rolls OnOctober 4, 2018